I get asked a lot of questions about the resources we depend on for our health and the health of our families. Here are my absolute favorites! Happy shopping!
Max B ND
by Premier Research Labs
- This is my favorite supplement of all time! I have been known to put this is Christmas stockings for friends it’s so good.
- It contains a high-energy, end-chain, living B vitamin complex derived from live sources for high cellular resonance – never before available.
- This promotes great absorption in the body, and you can definitely notice taking this supplement. This can support anxiety as well as increase energy
Blue Ice Cod Liver Capsules
by Green Pastures
- This is my favorite fish oil on the market! Because it’s been fermented (and not heated) there is much more naturally occurring vitamin D which makes this a superstar supplement.
- There are many naturally occurring metabolites and co-factors that make the issue of measuring natural nutrients difficult in the fermented oils.
- We do know that historical cultures liberally consumed these sacred foods to great benefit without today’s standardization of knowledge.
Digestive Enzymes BioGest
- This is a comprehensive blend of digestive enzymes to aid digestion.
- It includes a blend of hydrochloric acid (HCl), pepsin, pancreatin, and ox bile to promote digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats*
- Ox bile added to promote fat digestion and can benefit individuals with occasional indigestion. I keep this supplement in my purse and take for occasional meals and eating out.
Cookbooks I Love:
2nd Edition by Diane Sanfillippo
With more than half a million copies sold, the first edition of Practical Paleo revolutionized the way we think about food and our bodies.
Now, this second edition has been updated to include new information, answer common questions, and make it even easier for you to customize your diet to meet your personal health goals.
Quick and Easy Ketogenic Cooking
by Maria Emmerich
With Quick Easy Ketogenic Cooking, nutritionist and popular food blogger Maria Emmerich takes the guesswork out of ketogenic cooking.
What is the ketogenic diet? It’s a way of eating that shifts your body from being a sugar burner to being a fat burner.
Against All Grain
by Danielle Walker
This is a great gluten-free cookbook that has delicious recipes and great new ideas. Danielle Walker created this cook book after battling an autoimmune disease. After years, Danielle mastered the art of grain-free, dairy-free and gluten-free cooking–and improved her well-being, eliminating all her ailments. She also has a great selection of egg free recipes which is helpful for those with food sensitivities.
by Sally Fallon
Classic book teaching about animal fats and cholesterol that are necessary for reproduction and normal growth, proper function of the brain and nervous system, protection from disease and optimum energy levels. Learn to prepare grains, bone broths and enzyme-rich lacto-fermented foods.
Must have gadgets and tools
- Hands down my favorite kitchen appliance of all time. It’s worth its weight in GOLD!
- Makes smoothies, soups, desserts, dressings, ice cream and SO much more.
- The power and precision of our patented designs are able to pulverize every recipe ingredient, including the tiniest seeds
- The blades in the Vitamix container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes
Brevel Juice Pluss
- This is a great juicer that isn’t to expensive, works great, and is easy to clean.
- Extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute can create 8oz. cup of juice in just 5 seconds. Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers.
Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker
This is my NEW favorite kitchen appliance. It’s SO easy to make healthy ice cream, and this appliance makes it in less than 20 minutes. Gone are the days of lots of ice, salt an hour of your time and a HUGE mess.
Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts. Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
40 weeks of pregnancy resources
by Health and Wisdom
- Up to 90% of the population is Magnesium deficient! TOPICAL is the BEST delivery method!
- Stress – physical, emotional, environmental, or psychological ALL cause magnesium levels to drop.
FuzziBunz Cloth Diapers
- Cloth diapers were one of my favorite things for my kids. I loved that they were free of chemicals, great for the environment, and saved BUCKETS of money.
- To see more on why I love cloth diapering so much, check out my blog here.
Organic Cot Under Blanket
- 100% Organic Merino Wool
- ULTRA ABSORBENT NATURAL MERINO SUPERFINE WOOL – drawing moisture away from the body for a better sleep. Our Merino wool is sourced exclusively from New Zealand and Australia, proven to be leaders in natural wool technology. Pure, natural, biodegradable and renewable. Merino wool breathes and controls moisture in hot and cold temperatures. A natural technology providing warmth and protection.
Books worth reading
Thank and Grow Rich
by Pam Grout
- Thank & Grow Rich is for anyone interested in hooking up with the magnanimous energy field of the cosmos. Author Pam Grout, who likes to call herself the Warren Buffet of Happiness, says it all starts with getting on the frequency of joy and gratitude
- Thanking (rather than thinking) puts us on an energetic frequency—a vibration—that calls in miracles.
The Wahls Protocol
by Terry Wahls MD
- An integrative approach to healing chronic autoimmune conditions by a doctor, researcher, and sufferer of progressive multiple sclerosis (MS) whose TEDx talk is already a web sensation.
The Universe has your Back
by Gabrielle Bernstein
- In her latest book, The Universe Has Your Back, New York Times best-selling author Gabrielle Bernstein teaches readers how to transform their fear into faith in order to live a divinely guided life. Each story and lesson in the book guides readers to release the blocks to what they most long for: happiness, security, and clear direction.
- The lessons help readers relinquish the need to control so they can relax into a sense of certainty and freedom. Readers will learn to stop chasing life and truly live.
Superfoods and Favorites
HealthForce Vitamineral Green SuperFood Powder
• Six different kinds of sea vegetables
• Six separate strains of probiotics, providing 10 billion-plus total per serving
• Potent levels of many different antioxidants
• Rich in bioavailable alkalizing minerals
• Contains significant amounts of fiber that helps to feed friendly bacteria and promote health in the GI tract